If any of my readers are still brainwashed about 9/11, they need to attend this conference. Tickets are still available.
A 2-Day Symposium | Sept. 10-11, 2016 | Cooper Union New York City
Fifteen years after the events of 9/11, wars and cultural conflicts caused by the U.S. response and questionable alliances continue to create global tensions. Furthermore, questions of how the attacks took place continue to surface. For these reasons, a historic event highlighting the blatant discrepancies of the official narrative will be held to critique science-based evidence of the most consequential event of our time. A stellar lineup of credentialed experts will also review new evidence of a cover up such as is revealed in the declassification of the 28 pages, and raise the bar – literally, with an unprecedented level of legal analysis. As you’ll see, this event has an international component, since 9/11 was such a world-changing event. Full details and tickets are at www.911justiceinfocus.org.
The Day 1 Program will feature:
• Keynote address by renowned public interest attorney, Daniel Sheehan, who litigated the Pentagon Papers case, the Karen Silkwood case, Iran/Contra scandal, and Three Mile Island
• Keynote address by Judge Ferdinand Imposimato, head of the Supreme Court of Italy, with experience prosecuting conspiratorial crimes, notably Operation Gladio.
• Richard Gage, AIA, founder of Architects & Engineers For 9/11 Truth, which currently has over 2,600 professionals from the building trades as signatories
• Professor Leroy Hulsey, from the University of Alaska, who is conducting a unique, unbiased, independent modeling of the collapse of WTC 7
• Unique analysis of ISIS, the latest on the secret 28 pages and related legislation which has begun to reveal the official deceptions and questionable geopolitical alliances to the widest audience ever reached in this 15-year effort
• The 9/11 Truth Action Project – the next level of national organizing
• Government whistleblowers – Wayne Madsen, former NSA analyst, and J. Michael Springmann, former State Department foreign services officer.
• TV news personality, media critic, and attorney known as “Lionel”
• Bob McIlvaine, 9/11 family member
• Dylan Avery, creator of the globally renown 9/11 documentary “Loose Change”
Master of Ceremony will be Mark Crispin Miller, professor of Media, Culture and Communication at New York University.
For the Day 2 Program there will be a sequence of legal presentations analyzing key strategies and many yet-unaddressed evidentiary issues. These include:
• Presentation of Legal Standards and Key Evidence
• 9/11 Related Litigation to Date
• Pending and Planned FOIA Requests, Appeals, and Litigation
• Future U.S. Litigation Options
• Potential for an International Investigation
• Public interest attorney , Daniel Sheehan
• Judge Ferdinand Imposimato, Honorary President of the Supreme Court of Italy
• Mick Harrison, whistleblower litigation expert
• William Veale and Mustapha Ndanusa, attorneys for April Gallop, Pentagon survivor
• David Meiswinkle, New Jersey litigator and former police officer
• Barbara Honegger, State Department whistleblower, author of “October Surprise”
• Andrew Kreig, journalist and attorney
• Engineers – David Chandler, Jonathan Cole, Tony Szamboti
• Architect – Richard Gage, AIA
• Master of Ceremony will be Dr. William Pepper, international civil rights attorney, litigator for the family of Martin Luther King, and author of “Act of State”.
Why should you attend this powerful event? Since justice and rule of law is the foundation of any civilized society, the commitment to face all the facts of 9/11 will empower us as a culture to move forward and re-establish our position of trust and integrity in the world. In so many ways, our future depends on it. Make plans today.
Sept. 10 & 11, 2015 | 10am – 6:30pm | Cooper Union,
7 East 7th Street, Manhattan
(7th St. and 3rd Avenue)
For more details and tickets:
Dr. Paul Craig Roberts was Assistant Secretary of the Treasury for Economic Policy and associate editor of the Wall Street Journal. He was columnist for Business Week, Scripps Howard News Service, and Creators Syndicate. He has had many university appointments. His internet columns have attracted a worldwide following. Roberts’ latest books are The Failure of Laissez Faire Capitalism and Economic Dissolution of the West, How America Was Lost, and The Neoconservative Threat to World Order.